Wednesday, May 30, 2012
New Blog post for me
Apparently, no one wants to see or here from me and my blogs. So I have decided to leave everyone out of my posts and just put these up for myself and for my daughter. What, no one wants to see how Landrey is growing????? or what we are up to??? Fine, don't read my blog. We live out here alone with no family, very few friends and I thought putting this blog up would make things easier and keep everyone involved with our day to day life. Apparently, it's a good thing we live here alone because no one wants to be a part of our life anyway. No one wants to be part of what family life is like on our end. Oh well, I will leave everyone's email box clear of emails from me.
Pity party of 1 thanks for coming and goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw cyssi I luv looking at Landrey grow and.all ur pics...I try to look often besides I luv it cuz when these kiddos grow u get to look back at all the pics. I didn't do this for my kiddos and I missed all of this. Now i looking for pics of ash so I can see if Autumn looks like ash and can't find any pics grrr. Keep me posted cuz I luv u and Landrey beautiful pics too
ReplyDelete