Well, we are thinking of starting to work on baby number 2. So with that said we have to start losing weight and exercising plus eating the right way. We are not going on a diet but eating healthier and watching our portions and to include exercising for at least 30 mins a day.
So this past weekend we decided to take a pre warm up challenge and see how many ways we can improve our lifestyle without really trying.
Friday night we went to the drive in I know, we bought popcorn but we only ate half the box. We took also some Raising Canes chicken and I split mine with landrey and Jason ate the rest. Hey it's really hard for me to share but I did it. Jason didn't eat any of his fries and left two of fingers for trash. See already making progress. We are not going to give up the bad stuff completely cause that can cause binge eating so instead watch our portions and stay within our caloric guidelines for the day. Since we knew we were going to the drive in it made us think about our evening treats and allowed us that room for terrible dinner we were going to have upon us. We ate light throughout the day and had lots of water. We had nothing else at the drive in. Can u believe that, well thats enough?
Next, since we ate fried food we decided to go walking in the morning on Saturday. We wound up going to the dam behind our house and didn't know how far the entire dam was to begin with. We decided we would do 4 miles. 2 there and two back. Well, I have an app on my phone and when we checked it it.said two miles so we turned around to walk bk. I turned it off since my phone was dying anyway. We wound up finding out the dam is actually 4 miles each way. When we got to the car I looked at the app and it said we did 2.86 which means we actually did 5:72 . I couldn't believe it, we were shocked Jason did very well and we were both amazed. For taking a crack at it and no prior training he did fabulously. Of course the next day his ankles were hurting but he gave it bother try.
For dinner I made veggie sandwiches that were a hit and a salad on the side. At first he was skeptical and thought he wouldn't like it at all but they were a hit and will definitely make this list for a repeat.
Sunday made a one egg on wheat toast breakfast. Lunch a light grilled cheese sandwich with avacado with fruit on the side and for dinner a medium vegetarian pizza and salad. Not bad see already making lifestyle changes barely noticing a big difference. Sunday morning we walked again (yay) Jason's idea. But I got up while thy were sleeping and walked 5 miles by myself. Then, Jason wakes up and says lets go walking again. He didn't even realize I had already gone and came bk on my own. We did 5 miles on a trail down the road form the house then let Landrey play at the park. We did 4 miles. So yesterday I did 9 and 5.73 on Sunday almost 16 miles. Jason did 10 WOW!! He was awesome. So to sum it all up I say we did pretty darn good. Now let's see how we do during the week. You known i'll keep u posted.
P.s. I didn't mention we ate that vegetarian pizza at Chuck E cheese... LOL!!!!
We did very well on the portion control. And considering the atmosphere.
Ciabatta bread, 160 calories, tomato, avacado, zuchini, red roasted pepper, pesto sauce, provalone, mushrooms, onions. So good.
CecĂlia’s Picnic First Birthday Party
1 week ago




Yum...
ReplyDeleteyum.
ReplyDelete