The Days of C & J and now lil L

The Days of C & J and now lil L
Landrey Lyn Loerakker 09/29/2010

Our little peanut in a nutshell

Our little peanut in a nutshell
So far her growth to date

Working on year 2

Working on year 2

Just a day in our life

Just a day in our life

My wonderful husband

My wonderful husband

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bouncing Back-Our Family update.

So it's been a while but now I feel like I am making my way back to real life. We were all surprised by my brother's sudden turn and we realize he is no longer in pain but is now watching over us. We never imagined we'd lose one of us this soon and so fast. We never realized how much pain he was in or the severity of his case. If he would have just gone to the doctor when he first noticed any pain that might have saved him. It's been 3 weeks now and I am just now being able to recover for being sick. After settleing back in at home, I came down with a cold that lasted for two weeks. I think lack of sleep, stress, roller coaster of emotions and traveling back and forth to San Antonio it just all caught up with me.  I am finally able to walk and wake up early to work out. :-)

Jason has been losing weight with a "biggest loser" competition at work. He is currently down to almost 20 lbs. Woo hoo. I don't know how he did it in 5 weeks with no help from me and from us traveling back and forth.

Landrey is finally walking, dancing, running and wanting to always be outside. She is one hot mess. LOL!
I have a new camera coming and I am so excited to start taking more pictures and learning more about photography. My goal is to be a "wanna be professional photographer" so I definately have a prop to use at all times. Just need an assistant (Jason) to help me set up my prop.

Jason and I have been really thinking about having another baby and a couple of reasons is so Landrey won't grow up an only child and have a friend for life. We also don't want her to have to bear the burden of taking care of us when we are old and grey by herself.  She shouldn't have to do this alone and we don't want to leave her alone when we are gone. So even though we may not be able to afford two kids in day care or food and clothing we certainly won't let Landrey be alone. We think she is going to be a wonderful leader and Big Sister.

So before that happens I need to start working out, cut out the diet coke and quit overeating and really lose about 15lbs.  LOL! Our plan is to start in June. I know, I plan too much and things never work out the way I plan. GOD certainly has his own plan and who am I control what GOD says.  I have 20 year reunion coming up so that will work out perfectly.

So enough about us... and till next time stay tuned. :-)  Much Love from all of us - Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment