The Days of C & J and now lil L

The Days of C & J and now lil L
Landrey Lyn Loerakker 09/29/2010

Our little peanut in a nutshell

Our little peanut in a nutshell
So far her growth to date

Working on year 2

Working on year 2

Just a day in our life

Just a day in our life

My wonderful husband

My wonderful husband

Monday, August 8, 2011

Update from the weekend



Well, I took Thursday and Friday off to spend the days with Landrey. I call those L Days. I had planned to go to the indoor play area at the mall that I had remember seeing a couple of times. Well, naturally the day I plan it and take off to spend with Landrey they not only moved the play area to the other side of the mall and I couldn't find it but they currently closed it for repairs. Hmmmmmm... Go figure. So we stopped by this other indoor jump houses and she crawled around for a bit.  

Well, I have 1st birthday planning under way. I think now is the time where I say to myself "Enough Cyssi" she is only 1. But it's all about the milestone. I hear others say it's no big deal but to me you only get 1 first birthday and its mostly for me to share how happy I was to make it special for her. So it's cupcakes galore. I guess I started practicing my baking and decorating ideas.

Landrey started swim lessons today and she was in quite a strange mood. It was one f those days where I ask myself who is this girl and what has she done with my daughter. Not sure what the babysitter did to her today but she was nuts. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment