The Days of C & J and now lil L

The Days of C & J and now lil L
Landrey Lyn Loerakker 09/29/2010

Our little peanut in a nutshell

Our little peanut in a nutshell
So far her growth to date

Working on year 2

Working on year 2

Just a day in our life

Just a day in our life

My wonderful husband

My wonderful husband

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Staycation.....

I know, you all were wondering what happened and why didn't I blog on Monday.Well, finally I had some time to sit down and put this one together. 





Jason decided last friday afternoon. Let's do a STAYCATION so we drove all the way to the Farmer's Branch and stayed near the Galleria. We got to go swimming and just relaxed at the pool and went to the mall. Here are just a couple of pics from our family STAYCATION. 

No comments:

Post a Comment