The Days of C & J and now lil L

The Days of C & J and now lil L
Landrey Lyn Loerakker 09/29/2010

Our little peanut in a nutshell

Our little peanut in a nutshell
So far her growth to date

Working on year 2

Working on year 2

Just a day in our life

Just a day in our life

My wonderful husband

My wonderful husband

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Satisfying Saturday






This one is good too.

Little bit of a pose there!
My Favorite...

Woke this morning in a great mood and Lans was so cute and picture perfect ready. I had to run and grab the camera first thing. That's how our day started. By the way, I got a new camera and just love it. I have no clue how to operate it or what all the different buttons are for but I have got lots to learn. Need to research more about lenses and filters. Hope you enjoy these shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment