I know it seems like forever since I blogged so here is the latest event in the Loerakker's lives. We celebrated our 4th Valentines together and it was wonderful.
First, on Friday I got a call from the receptionist that I had a package delivered and they were roses. However, there was no card attached. The weird thing is Jason is all about writing me cards and little notes. I was like ... ok.. maybe I have a secret admirer but maybe not. I called my sister and she said just call him and play the part. So I did. It didn't take him long to give up and fess up.
We went to Sambuca a really nice Jazz club with friends Lisa and Rett Dean. We had a limo pick us up and take up to dinner and to a club afterwards. We had a really great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment