Ok, so for those of you who think I am just a neurotic or crazy. I have proof that I am not. So remember my story about the noises in the walls or ceiling? Well, yesterday Jason decided he'd go to Home Depot and get bigger traps. (RAT TRAPS) For some reason he has this idea that it's a rat not a mouse. So I just let him think that I ask no questions because he has to be saying that for a good reason. He had already set up lots of traps in the attic and they were biting but for some reason the mice traps weren't getting them. We heard one go off but the little rascal got away. They were even eating the peanut butter but the traps weren't going off. SOOO this morning as we wake up he tells me he heard one go off in the attic in the middle of night. He couldn't wait to check it out after we got home from work. So I come home from shopping and he pulls this out of the trash and shows me. He says, "HONEY, WE GOT ONE"..... OMG!!! IT IS A RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, SO GROSS AND HUGE! I HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE. STILL GROSSED OUT . CHECK OUT THE TAIL...
CecĂlia’s Picnic First Birthday Party
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment