The Days of C & J and now lil L

The Days of C & J and now lil L
Landrey Lyn Loerakker 09/29/2010

Our little peanut in a nutshell

Our little peanut in a nutshell
So far her growth to date

Working on year 2

Working on year 2

Just a day in our life

Just a day in our life

My wonderful husband

My wonderful husband

Sunday, November 2, 2008

On to the Kitchen....Part 2

Well, he couldn't wait to get started in the kitchen. Patience are really thin around here and I have definately turned into my mother. I am watching over his shoulder and watching the clock to make sure he keeps slaving away. Each time he spends in the garage I look at the clock to see how long he has been in there and what the heck is he doing... I wonder how long his next break is going to be before I go in the garage and act like I am concerned but really I am being an annoying mosquito. I want him to hurry up and get this done as HELLO.... My birthday is next Saturday and we are having a party. Although, he seems to be slowing down and getting tired he is still trying to make me happy. However, he still has to do our 1/2 bath too.

Am I asking too much for him to hurry up and get this job done? I still need to do all the cleaning up after him and dust everything in the house. Of course, the house has to be immaculate but I seriously might just pass on the making a great impression.

I know my poor husband is taking a beating. His knees hurt, his back hurts, he's tired but hey he is the one who wanted this project. Yesterday, I said my back hurt and I had to stop scraping up the linoleum. He looked at me like he wanted to choke me. Poor guy. :-0

On another note, I talked to my long lost brother Dean today. Yesterday was his birthday and I believe he is 41. WOW! I can't believe it, something's never change.

I also missed another Halloween with my family and kiddos. Hopefully, I will get some pics from them and I can share with everyone.

Anyway, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment