The Days of C & J and now lil L

The Days of C & J and now lil L
Landrey Lyn Loerakker 09/29/2010

Our little peanut in a nutshell

Our little peanut in a nutshell
So far her growth to date

Working on year 2

Working on year 2

Just a day in our life

Just a day in our life

My wonderful husband

My wonderful husband

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We did it we got baptized

I can't believe it Jason and I both got baptized it was all so overwhelming and we didn't believe it would be this fast. I am so proud of my husband for taking the step all on his own. I would never have imagined he would do this so soon. I am so proud of him.




I know we had no family there to share in our moment. I wish we had someone here to share in the beginning of our new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment