The Days of C & J and now lil L

The Days of C & J and now lil L
Landrey Lyn Loerakker 09/29/2010

Our little peanut in a nutshell

Our little peanut in a nutshell
So far her growth to date

Working on year 2

Working on year 2

Just a day in our life

Just a day in our life

My wonderful husband

My wonderful husband

Monday, August 4, 2008

Our first dinner party

Well, here is the beginning of our girls "Dinner Parties"..... WE had a little too much wine or shall I say I had a little too much wine. I've got all my sisters with me.....!!!!
This is how all the fun started.....

Lisa Dean, Suzanne Gibson, Jeneane Rice and Michelle Nelson-







We all thought it would be fun to do a girls only cooking dinner party and our first one turned out well.

Too be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment